1. what was it like the first time you found out you were pregnant?
i was very happy because i was so ready to be pregnant!
2. what is your favorite memory as a mom?
the birth of my girls!
3. what is your favorite memory with your own mother?
a favorite from childhood was going shopping to uniprix (a store in switzerland), and eating ice cream without my two brothers!
4. if you could change anything about how you raised me, would you?
nope... i did a great job...you are a wonderful human being! (nikki: aww thanks mom)
5. what was your proudest moment as a mom?
my proudest moments were at graduation ceremonies, ballet recitals, weddings, and grandbabies' births... oh sorry, thats three moments!
6. in what ways do you think i turned out like you?
i think you have a good sense of humor and like to clown around.
7. what was your biggest fear about becoming a mother?
my biggest fear was that i wouldn't know how to be a good mother.
8. describe what it's like to be a mother in three words?
wonderful, tiring, fulfilling
9. if i could grant you one wish... what would you wish for?
my wish would be that i continue to have a good relationship with my daughters.
10. is there anything you regret not asking your own mom?
no, i am very fortunate she is healthy at 83, and we are very close.