today's mothers interview is brought to you by emma of an owl's nest interviewing her lovely mother cheryl anne.
pictured below ~ cheryl anne with emma's little one, olive ann. :)
1. what was it like the first time you found out you were pregnant?
what was it like? i... i was so joyful, and danced around with my best friend!
2. what is your favorite memory as a mom?
the day you were born.
3. what is your favorite memory with your own mother?
my favorite memory of my own mother, is how she was always there. every time i opened my eyes when i was in the hospital as a little girl, my mommy was always there.
4. if you could change anything about how you raised me, would you?
yes, but i actually don't care to share.
5. what was your proudest moment as a mom?
there are so many of them! :) all of your accomplishments throughout your life!
6. in what ways do you think i turned out like you?
you like hungarian goulash and kapusta (editor's note: must google kapusta!)
7. what was your biggest fear about becoming a mother?
8. describe what it's like to be a mother in three words?
amazing, joyful, and scary
9. if i could grant you one wish... what would you wish for?
that you would be happy forever!
10. is there anything you regret not asking your own mom?
no. i had an awesome relationship with my mother, and there is not one thing i regret not asking her. so i can't think of a question! :) to me, my mom loved unconditionally, she was just so awesome. all of the questions i asked, she answered all of them.
all image rights belong to emma of an owl's nest